Could you run online coaching groups based on taking action and building habits?
How would you like to have 50+ clients in your online group who stay for over 5 years?
Or what if over the course of the next few years, you have 450 clients who stay at least 1.77 years?
I’m experiencing exactly these numbers with my own online small-group accountability membership site.
How did I create this membership site and get such fabulous retention numbers?
By running Online Get-it-Done Coaching Groups™.
Would you like to do the same? You can, if you have a coaching or training practice that works with my business model.
And good news! I’m going to be making the Finish Agent software available for free as part of a low-fee pilot course I will soon be teaching, so stay tuned!
Taking this assessment will let you know whether you should sign up for my pilot. It’s a simple self-assessment; revised to reflect all that I’ve learned in the past couple of years.
There is no “right” or “wrong” – you’re trying to assess honestly whether this could work for you and your people.
Answer Yes or No to each question. Give yourself a point for each Yes.
Could I run an Online Get-it-Done Coaching Group™ or an
Online Habit-Building Coaching Group™?
- I have experience doing one-on-one coaching.
- My clients want either a long-term transformation (Habit Building) (e.g. improve their fitness, spiritual life, organizing), or want to achieve a tangible long-term goal (Big Project) (e.g. build a business, write a book, work on marketing).
- My clients could benefit from daily practice with either habit building (e.g. daily spiritual practice or daily exercise/eating habits) or from taking small daily steps on their Big Project so they keep moving towards their goal (e.g. do specific business-building activities each day, write for 30 minutes a day, spend 45 minutes a day on social media).
- There is an upper limit on how much I can earn.
- I’d like to have a highly effective but lower fee service for people who don’t want to pay for high-end services.
- I believe I could get at least 5 paying clients to join a 4-week Get-it-Done or Habit-Change Online Coaching Group for $97.
- I’ve had clients finish individual coaching with me, but who would still like to work with my community and me. Unfortunately, I have nothing to offer them.
- I have a high-end group, and they need more effective accountability.
- When I’ve run groups or taught classes, I’ve noticed that most clients don’t take action and don’t get results.
- I want to stand out from all the other coaches or trainers in my niche
- I have high-end clients who would love to have one-on-one daily online accountability with either my coaches or me.
- I’m tired of keeping individual or group clients accountable, when week after week they have excuses for their procrastination.
- I need more predictable income
- I would LOVE to leverage my time – work less and earn more, while helping more people.
- My clients would love to have an ongoing community that supports them in doing the work needed to reach their transformation.
- I know how important client retention is, and I wish I could keep my clients longer.
- I’m flexible enough to learn a new way of running a coaching business.
- I’m willing to do new things I haven’t tried before.
- I need a continuity program (a place to serve your clients, usually at a lower fee, after your seminar ends).
- I’d love to be able to help more people and get my message out to the world.
- I’m tired of my own procrastination and I want to find a way to take major action to build my coaching business.
Write down how many times you answered, “Yes.”
- You must have answered, “Yes” to questions 1 through 3. If you have no coaching experience, don’t coach people with either Habit Change or Big Project goals, then you wouldn’t want to run an “Online Get-it-Done Coaching Group” or a “Habit-Building Also, if it makes no sense to break your clients’ goals into daily actions, then it wouldn’t work with this system.
- If you answered Yes to at least 10 of the questions (including 1-3), then you are perfectly set to run Online Get-it-Done or Habit-Building Coaching Groups!
- If you answered, “Yes” to 6-9 of the questions (including 1-3, then I would keep an open mind and keep reading this blog. Maybe this is the first time you’ve run into this point of view before, and you may need more time to realize that this may be the perfect way for you to help your clients achieve more and for you to make more money while you’re at it.
- If you answered, “Yes” to 5 or less, then this business model may not be right for you at this time. That’s OK! This blog is full of useful information that you can apply in your business.
- If you have any questions of your own, you can always contact me, Gina Hiatt, at email@example.com.
Please share your results below, add comments and ask questions!