Finish Agent, Inc. Affiliate Program
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- CommissionsWhen you promote Finish Agent you will earn the agreed-upon commission for each sale you make using your affiliate link. Finish Agent will use e-mail notifications to announce new or revised commission rates, but reserves the right to change commission rates without notice. You will, however, always be paid based on the rate in effect on the day the sale occurred or was transacted.
- Making Sales and Receiving CommissionsWhen someone buys Finish Agent, using your affiliate link, you’ll get an e-mail from us letting you know what was purchased, the amount of the sale and the amount of the commission you earned.When you have earned commissions, you’ll get a check or PayPal payment from Finish Agent if your earned commissions are greater than $50. If your account shows less than $50, we will hold payment until your account shows at least $50. If, at the end of the year, your account shows less than $50, you will receive a payment of the exact amount showing in your account.
- Order ProcessingFinish Agent will be responsible for all order processing and order fulfillment for customers solicited or referred by you. Finish Agent will also process payments, cancellations or refunds and handle customer service.Orders refunded at the request of the customer or orders charged-back due to credit card fraud do not qualify for a commission.
- Term of the AgreementThe term of this agreement will begin automatically when you complete and submit the online form for the Affiliate Agreement. The agreement may, at any time, with or without cause, be terminated by either party with written notice. Acceptable forms of written notice include correspondence sent via the U.S. Postal Service, fax, or e-mail.When termination occurs, you will cease the use of and remove all Finish Agent affiliate links, images, photos and content related to the affiliate program and its products and services.
You will receive any outstanding commissions up to the time of termination and only for orders that were not cancelled or returned.
- Relationship of PartiesYou and Finish Agent are independent parties and nothing in this Affiliate Agreement will constitute a partnership, joint venture, franchise, licensing agreement, or agency. You are not a sales representative or an employee for Finish Agent and you have no authority to make or accept offers or representations on our behalf.
- Indemnification – Limitation of LiabilityYou, the Affiliate, shall indemnify and hold harmless Finish Agent from indirect, special or consequential claims, suits, losses, judgments, damages, costs, administrative fines, penalties, or expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, (“Claims”) against any and all liability arising from or in any way related to this Affiliate Agreement.
- DisclaimerFinish Agent also makes no representations, guarantees or warranties with regard to the accuracy, applicability, fitness or completeness of this Affiliate Program or the products offered in conjunction with it.Additionally, the information contained in Finish Agent products is strictly for educational purposes. To the extent the information is applied and the manner in which the ideas, information and strategies are applied is a decision made only by the buyer. Buyers are solely responsible for their actions, choices and decisions and since each individual chooses his or her level of commitment, engagement and action with regard to products purchased, Finish Agent does not warrant success, nor in any way guarantee that improvements in office organization and work day productivity will result in increased profitability.
Further, Finish Agent does not guarantee that the website or shopping cart connected with this Affiliate Program will always operate error-free and as such will not be held liable for consequences or damages resulting from any interruptions, errors or down-time.
BY COMPLETING AND SUBMITTING THE AFFILIATE REGISTRATION FORM YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.